Needle Valves are an ideal option for isolation and throttling applications. The self-centering non-rotating stem ensures perfect seating. We offer needle valves designed & manufactured for use in corrosive & hazardous environments. Our needle valves accurately control flow rates of clean gasses or fluids. The adjustments are gradual and smooth for controlling the flow rate, however, they can also be used as a reliable shut-off valve. We offer an extensive range of needle valves with materials like A105, SS 304, SS 316, Monel, Hastelloy, etc.
Explore Extensive Needle Valves Types by Instrumxx
A manually operated threaded needle valve (described above) is the most common type of needle valve. However, we also offer additional variants with different valve functions:
- Motorized Needle Valve: These needle valves don’t have a handle for manual operation, but instead use an electric or pneumatic actuator to connect to and turn the plunger. These can be remotely controlled, used in a closed-loop system, and/or put on a timer to control the flow rate remotely accurately.
- Angle Needle Valve: These needle valves turn the output from the inlet by 90 degrees instead of in-line. The same operation concept applies, but the 90-degree angle can allow for better system integration. Figure 3 shows an example of an angle needle valve.
- Gauge Valve: These needle valves turn the output from the inlet by 90 degrees instead of in-line. The same operation concept applies, but the 90-degree angle can allow for better system integration. Figure 3 shows an example of an angle needle valve.
- Ball Valve: A ball valve is a shut-off valve that allows, obstructs, and controls the flow of liquids, gasses, and vapors in a piping system by rotating the ball having a bore inside the valve. The ball is mounted against two seats and has a shaft that connects it to the operating and control mechanism that rotates the ball.
- Forged Globe Valve: Forged globe valve is manufactured from first-grade components and under the strict supervision of experienced quality controllers. The demands for these products are increasing day by day owing to their rugged construction, application-specific design, durability, and longer functional life. These can be availed in various technical specifications, ranges, and dimensions as per the exact demands of clients.
- Forged Check Valve: The forged check valve is engineered using the best available cutting-edge techniques and following international industrial standards. With the availability of various technical specifications, dimensions, sizes, and ranges, these products are easily available at our company.
Ball Valves| Needle Valves| Gate valves| Global Valves Manufacturer| Motorized Needle Valve| Angle Needle Valve| Forged Globe Valve| Gauge Valve| Forged Check Valve| 3 Way Ball Valve| Single & Double Union Ball Valve
Why Instrumxx Industries?
Valves are generally used for controlling flow rates from the inlet to the outlet. These pipe and pipe fittings find applications in hydraulic, oil, gas, and steam operating systems. Installing robust and reliable valves is essential to ensure seamless system operation. Instrumxx Industries features an extensive range of needle valve types, ball valves, and more with different valve functions that are easy to install, dismantle, and maintain.
Instrumxx Industries is a top valve manufacturer, supplier, and exporter featuring different materials and pressure ranges. We also offer customization options per customer requirements.
Our instrumentation fittings are a prime example of our technologically advanced manufacturing processes. We offer products that comply with international standards suitable for global applications. Instrumxx Industries guarantees on-time delivery, installation assistance, and selection guidance. Explore their product range today!